Re: [hatari-devel] HW support matrix for manual

On 1/2/20 11:54 AM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Wed, 1 Jan 2020 00:09:35 +0200
[...]
Did you really push it? I don't get any new commits when I do a "git
pull"...

Sorry, it's pushed now.

Now "make test" fails the "tidy-manual" check. Could you please install
"tidy" on your system and fix that? (please also double check your HTML
with https://validator.w3.org/ to make sure that we don't get any
invalid HTML into the manual).

All of those things were perfectly valid
HTML, just conforming to older HTML spec
(there was one error from earlier commit though,
which tidy missed, but validator caught).

I had missed / forgotten that you had declared
in Hatari manual header it to be HTML v5
(apparently already in 2013).

I fixed all the other warnings except table cell
alignment attributes which appear to require
CSS in HTML v5.  Could you look into that?