Re: [hatari-devel] EKO system regression

Hi Thomas,

Thanks, your patch fixes "Eko system demo".

For rainbow 2, it doesn't change anything.

I've tried to bisect it up to -1000 versions before the HEAD without success ;)

I've finally found the problem : rainbow 2 works perfectly, but doesn't start from 4 colors resolution.

It starts only when I'm in 16 colors or more (it maybe a problem of ST compatible resolution or not , I'll have to dig that later).

So, it was a false problem.

Regards

Laurent