Re: [hatari-devel] SCSI support on MegaSTE?

AFAIK:

All Mega STEs that were sold with hard disks (led on the lunch box) have SCSI drives. All of them have an Atari ACSI-SCSI bridge, that while it _is_ en extra board definitely qualifies as being "native" to the MegaSTE since that was the only offering if you bought a MSTE configured with a hard disk drive.

(I have one of these, but I suspect others on the list do too)

So I think Wikipedia is correct, and I could definitely see the point in having Hatari somehow clarifying that this configuration existed. Emulation wise it makes no difference though.

regards,
Troed