Re: [hatari-devel] External disassembler and FPU instructions

Le 18/04/2019 à 15:12, Thorsten Otto a écrit :
On Donnerstag, 18. April 2019 15:04:49 CEST Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Or do you mean using instead :

   lea 8(pc),a6 ?

No, thats just a matter of the syntax the assembler accepts. But 8(pc) would
generate a displacement of (8 - current_pc) in the instruction, not a value of
8.

Look at the output of branches, which is similar. It currently prints bne.b
#$0a. But you certainly don't want to jump to address $a.

for branches, values should be replaced by labels anyway, as I'm not sure some assembler accept the notation "BNE.B #$0a" (but that would not be WinUAE's job to do that, unless someone want's to code a 2-passes disassembler :) )

but I don't understand what you mean about "lea 8(pc),a6" ? It would generate a displacement of (8 - current_pc), but that's exactly what pc-relative mode is about and it's not the same as "lea 8,a6".