Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari SCSI support

On 17/04/2019 01.10, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hatari SCSI support isn't good enough for Linux, see:
> https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/commit/?id=e3c9e1d3b73aa2a2b8c3b35731f868476c24c198
>
> If somebody has time and is interested to take a look (Uwe, Thomas?),

Well, you listed SCSI in TT mode there. I think I already said it a
couple of times, but in case you missed it so far: We're still lacking
emulation of the second MFP in TT mode. It does not make sense to test
SCSI with Linux in TT mode without the second MFP. It likely does not
make too much sense to test Linux in TT mode currently at all as long as
we do not have the second MFP there yet.