|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari SCSI support|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari SCSI support
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 08:29:13 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1555482556; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH:From:Subject:Sender; bh=pKc6Gd2nZuCP17KLT2rrV8tbx5ViTcEg4sT1FLnumRE=; b=kMJpjdy2m+659HS/vuSX8s3edK+fvq/0qPyBZ/TVodMQSQ8AdmgQez3pmJMrWM1bDZ eLLV2d7jw8wpR5YWjOB7VaY568Ak9znCJBUBDhzbOt3Nw/TmDd8jc4Zhpmw7CfjAPi1r ekDxkwTN362dfqkr5nk4XIZADQmjFklKqpAyUGUEWzQKKHL6gqKU5GLuMjzJ6GjDne9i KthHwouTVW+A5dwIM3T03hTR8gq8RwCAWA+F0mPWVChlNFIAe5wuDZHjLlq5PnOVDbiU owurHQGL+bK5JEw+x4BsWxUHmkQlzkhLJyu1ri1O5+pKMQN/5m6oakhIPm9jq4dcpk5k hhrQ==
I'm afraid I don't have time for any work on SCSI support. Besides that, my
focus as far as Ataris and emulators are concerned is TOS-compatible
operating systems, not Linux.
> Hatari SCSI support isn't good enough for Linux, see:
> If somebody has time and is interested to take a look (Uwe, Thomas?),
> I can provide everything needed for testing it.
> (I'm not going to look at it myself, IDE is enough for my Linux testing.)
> - Eero