Re: [hatari-devel] Running Linux in Hatari?

On 3/15/19 1:02 AM, Thorsten Otto wrote:
PS: wouldn't it be easier to implement something like the --lilo option in
Hatari as well?

For start yes.

What exactly the --lilo option does?   I.e. what I would need
to do in Hatari to implement it, and is there some specific
API that should be implemented?

Eventually I would want to do things like they are done on real
device though.  With uncompressed kernel & initrd image it doesn't
take many extra seconds, and one can fully automate the extra steps.