Re: [hatari-devel] EmuTOS and Hatari mentioned on "Mac & i" magazine website

Christian,

Yes, the macOS version will load hatari.cfg as the default configuration file if you save your config with that name. However, there is no menu item that says “save default configuration” so, unless you have read the documentation or know Hatari, I can see why the author of the article did not think there was a way to do this.

Unlike Linux and Windows, the macOS version saves its config files in: ~/Library/Application Support/Hatari..

Bob C