Re: [hatari-devel] Option --conout not working under TOS 1.00?

Christian Zietz schrieb:

> With TOS 1.02 and above, I can
> redirect it to the host console using the "--conout 2" command line
> option. With TOS 1.00, however, this does not work.
>
> Is this to be expected or a bug in Hatari?

OK, I can answer that myself now: Hatari uses the xconout vectors, which
are not available in TOS 1.00. Which alternative method do you recommend
to get some output (e.g. "PASS" or "FAIL") from my Atari program under
test to the host console so that the test result can be logged?

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx