[hatari-devel] Option --conout not working under TOS 1.00?

Hello,

I'm currently working on some automated testing of Atari software and
for that I want to capture the console (i.e., GEMDOS) output of that
software under different versions of TOS. With TOS 1.02 and above, I can
redirect it to the host console using the "--conout 2" command line
option. With TOS 1.00, however, this does not work.

Is this to be expected or a bug in Hatari?

Regards
Christian