|Re: [hatari-devel] antartica.no Windows build: Issues with libreadline8.dll|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] antartica.no Windows build: Issues with libreadline8.dll
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 22:40:15 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=xPKFvxqlHsfM4I2NYLAaXeYJu8rxXBjpimWwlTzkG6Q=; b=Xkv+dZGXiTiXKJEDjLEA3C8lkc7+6nmcBeYovUkEqBPsiscBbyRXj1V2rbeyF4eWdw Nz9xYiqGLWA5P/mHhZ9xhuuPR89DyIhLPhc9nO7zh+DBjCPqagFB0WxC5zdAsadvaUhb 1scFsLYqTV5ZU9X+COw71XPorfEPVlGYcr+SvH+5txmzLcDHORrpQdnaqytR4oAIr0El klcyUDinux+Z1Ihk12hbwczo4JxhwQH7iz5pbMRssLA4KfCns9B1U5NOL6nckrMKMpNn a6EnMtzaU5X08pgVtZXhBfcuo+vn8WdTW0WHvVhVGQf1me8sYgfkHXmK0vM7WXDfu57y D9QQ==
On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 5:14 PM Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx
Christian Zietz schrieb:
> OK, the crash mentioned above is a double-free in ncurses, which is
> linked into libreadline8.dll.
It's this particular double-free, BTW:
It was introduced into ncurses 6.1 and fixed with ncurses-6.1-20180217,
however, it seems that libreadline8.dll that Christer uses was built
using an unpatched version of ncurses 6.1.
But that fix will probably not fix the space/backspace-problem.