Re: [hatari-devel] antartica.no Windows build: Issues with libreadline8.dll

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 4:51 PM Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I also now know why it didn't always crash. After a few crashes because
of double-frees, the Program Compatibility Assistant of Windows 10 kicks
in, decides that this is a "shitty" application and switches it to a
more fault tolerant heap implementation. Therefore, after some tries I
stopped seeing the crash until I downloaded the next revision of Hatari,
which was then started again without these compatibility settings.

Try now. I've reverted to the older ncurses and readline.