|Re: [hatari-devel] antartica.no Windows build: Issues with libreadline8.dll|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] antartica.no Windows build: Issues with libreadline8.dll
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 22:36:43 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=4BcPUwttQZc2QL9S+SEpfB3nluLG2V3kZZutTbHwaEM=; b=pqI6jUi5pjRyuvSacgydx0pvAxW6ocMdkmkWBa7+mTtc7YcBt2plvdhELDo3TYxgGc xE/kP/uQCZkSCxjw9mY9SlStZTdMLqI+q/m9siqhGiJqXgXYHqv30vV/32U6o96FqwmR mFPAimzBe86IwoyC+5nYx1K8yYK4N6O19EtcwuztkRbZEr5jNaNorzspvwaQAOw2bgIQ Kqkfwfu7abrV6Nct3IF9JN0HExTxMdOWNsOs3Vx7Ir5Bb8cqkd6c5ZvOE+Tt4C+DVl8B kqq0/gKGypSCw/C8G3AY+OqsbPcGHvIrDE/aC1ullDYRzlzI3F+7vNQMlX9m+UhMDKvs nUcA==
On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 4:51 PM Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx
I also now know why it didn't always crash. After a few crashes because
of double-frees, the Program Compatibility Assistant of Windows 10 kicks
in, decides that this is a "shitty" application and switches it to a
more fault tolerant heap implementation. Therefore, after some tries I
stopped seeing the crash until I downloaded the next revision of Hatari,
which was then started again without these compatibility settings.
Try now. I've reverted to the older ncurses and readline.