|Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS bug: 5.10.2 Tgetdate off by one day, 5.10.3 Tgettime reports wrong time|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS bug: 5.10.2 Tgetdate off by one day, 5.10.3 Tgettime reports wrong time
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 09:09:06 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1545898148; bh=ww0RNitOC26ViMJV9NL+EEjCU7sJJ/lzLomDpfVO0Kg=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=Ude9VmRFGtePpc8BaOO7+DDEulghvy/7XpSbxXhbkiqIKu7xsa/2T8VcIZyf6tXTo USCe2JlVdK5H9rPaQzjlifkyMJOBG75U620Hh2htAgCx0DrppGx9CvYDCpQP76f+GL wCOp3EPNcYMC2PhytUfCKSgSJik5rTYJfJuQeWHoTdoW3lvcBLENcQwMqrvAxXXuvE bL4Gp3vB6ll8U9vpf8maeqdu4zYdsoBn9Km7IhdpNS2iq2MzVmCjPswKQYhA3OYezG ruc8ecJ7SCMUOZ89LBI4iv8ajcspSlEE6LJ/Kmn29yW/1biqqo3hNWweJnJwhOlbGT JXH/0T00aTtpg==
Am Tue, 25 Dec 2018 11:38:31 +0100
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2018 11:24:30 CET Miro Kropáček wrote:
> > I guess having a TOS patch, similar to fast boot or patching Timer
> > D,
> An easier way might be to just modify IKBD_Cmd_SetClock. If EmuTOS is
> detected, and the date/time is the one from the ROM header, just
> replace it with the hosts time.
Forcing the IKBD to the current date is unfortunately also not a real
option: There are some old games that do not work anymore if the
IKBD clock does not behave like the one of a real non-RTC ST. IIRC, the
game "Zombi" does not work right in that case, for example.
So the answer is simple: Keep everything as it currently is. If you want
to run with the current real date, then use a machine with an RTC chip
(i.e. everything but a plain ST or STE).