Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS bug: 5.10.2 Tgetdate off by one day, 5.10.3 Tgettime reports wrong time

On 25/12/2018 at 10:19, Christian Zietz wrote:
In Hatari, if you want to use your host's local time, you have to emulate a machine *with* real time clock (e.g. MegaST). If, on the contrary, you select an ST, at powerup EmuTOS will behave like on a
real ST, which doesn't have a RTC, either. I.e. EmuTOS will set the
IKBD date to its compile date (which probably was just one day off)
and the IKBD

This is very true.

But I admit that displaying a wrong date is error-prone.

--
Vincent Rivière