|Re: [hatari-devel] New to Hatari; bugs?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] New to Hatari; bugs?
- From: Charles Curley <charlescurley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 13:20:22 -0700
- Cc: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hatari-users list <hatari-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=charlescurley.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:Subject:Cc:To:From:Date:Sender :Reply-To:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=PKXd1LzI5oOgCVn5zSsQaU+TiLz0fa/hfOd8zSaThnQ=; b=GNrQra0uwXxu5BqRlwGsMTgMRj UNZ4FGi+iCrbXGN4/qnXeJsTf/XeP9vHuDkDznFXc84iYpQP8BsmA/O6tcXXMlWFlNvrj3V566+OI FgjyQ/otle3wGaUofgMNXbFlNLn+5CXzfFA6oBBpbHp+csVrRRiRpyiTHS39ZIJH5yJqYpPJTDKC/ Ko3c5Cl6LtYXMJTDlG+SHeKX1ZkHcMTFWKMd0ayyZVSQy4Jg/5SDQrbnv7MJtS642SLXBJCseh2vU GJIxdHFBcMEivuTOV+0ubN9/taPT7Xfe+YiHMzB86nHS+g6KiW+NYk0WzRgtSDtvbxJT49V0lxlKu Ky4zrLMQ==;
- Organization: occasionally
On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 20:16:01 +0100
Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le 18/12/2018 à 19:40, Charles Curley a écrit :
> Hi and welcome to Hatari !
> the main project page is here : http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/
> from there you have links, including sources here :
It seems to be one of Murphy's laws that often, as soon as you ask for
something, you find it anyway. I found the mercurial command for
cloning the sources at http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/download.html
> So you can get the current devel version and build it yourself if you
> want to test the latest changes / improvements / bugs removal
> (compiling under linux is fairly easy)
I'll try that. I don't want to report a bug that's already been fixed.
> As for the bug reports, we don't have a ticket system as there's not
> enough volume and the general usage over yearss is to post bugs on
> hatari-devel mailing list.
Noted; will do.
"When we talk of civilization, we are too apt to limit the meaning of
the word to its mere embellishments, such as arts and sciences; but
the true distinction between it and barbarism is, that the one
presents a state of society under the protection of just and
well-administered law, and the other is left to the chance government
of brute force."
- The Rev. James White, Eighteen Christian Centuries, 1889
Key fingerprint = CE5C 6645 A45A 64E4 94C0 809C FFF6 4C48 4ECD DFDB