Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon 060 emulation observations

I've given a quick try to tos060 1.03c and it boots on hatari but stops later. (there's a splash screen with a picture of the falcon, then some text with atari written in colors and it stop with an error message)
It complains about the SDRAM not found (I've added 256 mb of TTRam in hatari, but it seems it doesn't recognize it).

Actually, I launch the 060 programs and demos from an hatari 030 CPU (or 060 CPU sometimes) and Tos4.04.
But I think we should be able to launch the Tos060 (which is the TOS that runs on the falcon 060 computers).

The Tos060 seems to emulate the missing FPU opcodes (and some other opcodes like movep).

Maybe this would allow 060 programs to run better is they were launched with the correct TOS.

Regards
Laurent