Re: [hatari-devel] Patch for ACSI/SCSI drives with block sizes > 512 bytes

Hi Thomas,

On 10/14/18 12:14 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:36:33 +0200
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:
I updated the patch a bit by setting additional fields in the IDE
IDENTIFY data, which are related to supporting block sizes > 512
bytes. This change is backwards compatible. See the last four lines
of the attached log for the data affected by this patch.

OK, thanks, patch applied.

What's the procedure you use to make the patch appear as from Uwe,
is it enough to use '--user "<name> <email>"' option for commit?

(I didn't know earlier about this option, so anything I've pushed
for Uwe have unfortunately been in my name in repository.)