Re: [hatari-devel] Patch for ACSI/SCSI drives with block sizes > 512 bytes

Am Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:36:33 +0200
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I updated the patch a bit by setting additional fields in the IDE
> IDENTIFY data, which are related to supporting block sizes > 512
> bytes. This change is backwards compatible. See the last four lines
> of the attached log for the data affected by this patch.

OK, thanks, patch applied.

Uwe, for future patches, please make sure to indent new code with TABs,
not with spaces, since that's the Hatari coding style. I've fixed it up
in your patch this time, but it's cumbersome, so I'd really appreciate
if you could take care of this.