Re: [hatari-devel] Re: IDE byte swapping options

Le 03/10/2018 à 09:00, Thomas Huth a écrit :

Thanks for the patch, that's a first step... but actually, I think this
area (especially the HD dialog in the GUI) needs a major clean-up, e.g.
I also need to add SCSI setup to the GUI, add support for multiple ACSI
images, fix the nomenclature for IDE ("master" and "slave" is
nonstandard, the official terms are IDE 0 and IDE 1), etc.

Hi

as I see GUI for hardisk part was updated, please don't forget to update the manual too (including harddisks.png) to document those changes :)