Re: [hatari-devel] --conout 2 not working?

Just to report on this, latest tip has fixed this issue as well (both --conout 2 and segmentation fault).

Thanks!

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 17:28, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 09/10/2018 à 15:24, Miro Kropáček a écrit :
> ... and yet another update: it seems something goes wrong when
> hatari.cfg is read /however/: I'm unable to save it! For instance: I
> start from scratch, select TOS 4.04, let it switch to Falcon mode,
> reboot... conout working. I'm going to save it and boom, segmentation
> fault, "Error in Config structure (Contact author)." (and hatari.cfg empty).

hi

I don't have the answer, but Uwe too reported yesterday a crash when
saving configuration.
I think thomas will have a look at this as soon as he gets some time

MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org