Re: [hatari-devel] New drive image settings

> I'm currently re-working the IDE code to get away from the hard-coded
> "master/slave" config settings to a more generic enumerated approach
> (IDE0 + IDE1). With that it should finally be easier to support
> multiple IDE interfaces, too. But I don't have real plans to implement
> this, there are other more important things on my queue...

Like emulating a Riebel ethernet card I assume ;-). By the way currently
the naming pattern of the emulated drives differs. It says "IDE0 disk", but
"EmulatedHarddisk" for ACSI. Shouldn't this better be ACSI0, in order to
be more consistent?

> > 3. Thomas, some time ago you mentioned problems with
> > the Falcon SCSI emulation. Were you able to resolve them?
>
> No, I was not able to find the issue, so HDDriver currently still locks
> up in certain cases (when loading bigger blocks in one go) in Falcon
> mode. Help would be very appreciated ;-)

So checking issues related to the DMA address count (see my PM some time ago)
being 1 byte off did not help, i.e. Hatari emulates this behavior correctly?

Best regards

Uwe