|Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Problems with GEMDOS drive support|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Problems with GEMDOS drive support
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:19:19 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1537460360; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH:From:Subject:Sender; bh=Jw1g7IkwwIg23pZar7NaVtuF/9JOX3DBuqSgEo2SqTw=; b=JECdtM2iq6IaTz/dCpc8fsynKC07QntXIgsrtxwvzv8nbVYBs3TcqVY32DkDjLfz4R ueGdYJC/r1NfWipJJnSVgfZg2t9+PhXnL4S4Dmx/uxPH8wakinBLPJkQxaZdfGVLMRQs aVROAcX2oR6camd3DpqWmV23rZ8P1zWPGzGaScnmSLP8Jr8ZLJOGqzFJxXWF78c9OzXe g+ZHpBvTcRqujkvgru0Y/eqrXsL1ihpJ8AK0EN+w0N57Q6DVS+zTsu4WgtetYqjM7YUQ mi5Zy/IALRa41KP0WSz8EEzxbzgcJojf4S7Dqjmq9yFaPgazMp0kdZZ+7FhyX/KXqrF0 b9WQ==
Note that AHDI does NOT do any byte swapping.
> On 20 Sep 2018 at 10:16, Thorsten Otto wrote:
> > I wonder how AHDI works with such a image then, does it do its own byte-
> > swapping?
> Obviously. So does EmuTOS. Don't forget that with IDE, the image isn't read
> with a single I/O: each pair of (or 4) bytes requires a read, and the swap is
> generally done at that time.