Re: [hatari-devel] Boot preference setting/Caps Lock key status when booting

On Sonntag, 16. September 2018 09:20:14 CEST Uwe Seimet wrote:
> started Hatari from the command line, but before pressing the Enter key I
> enabled CapsLock. It also does not work when Hatari is already running
> and I reset it while CapsLock is enabled.

I think the problem is that Kbshift() only return the internal state of what
TOS has seen so far. After a reset, that will be clear, and no state changes
will be seen by TOS. One solution would be to query the SDL shift state at
reset, and fake corresponding key presses. Or look at the TOS header and
directly write to the shift state variable. The question is however when to do
that, since the internal shift variable is cleared shortly after reset.