Re: [hatari-devel] Boot preference setting/Caps Lock key status when booting

The handling of D5 is fine, because when I change the boot preference, TOS
or ASV are booted accordingly when two drive images (one TOS, one ASV)
are attached.
But toggling the preference based on the CapsLock status does not work. I
started Hatari from the command line, but before pressing the Enter key I
enabled CapsLock. It also does not work when Hatari is already running
and I reset it while CapsLock is enabled.

In the past (on a real TT) I had TOS and ASV installed on the same drive
(first partition ASV, all others TOS), and could conveniently switch
between booting ASV or TOS by just pressing a key (CapsLock), instead of
being forced to constantly manipulate the boot preference in the NVRAM
before booting.