Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Lethal Xcess sync scroll fails on ST

Le 03/09/2018 à 01:08, Vincent Rivière a écrit :
On 02/09/2018 at 18:53, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
I updated the patch for Lethal Xcess in STF mode that was already present, it should work again now.

I made 2 attempts (ST mode).

1) Completely broken
Bad palette on intro image, menu, level start picture.
In-game screen completely black.

2) Just perfect, including sync scroll!

I cross my fingers to just have had bad luck on first attempt.
But that's a huge progress, anyway.

Many thanks for that, Nicolas :-)

Hi

I never saw the color issue on 1), please take some screenshots next time it happens as I don't see where this could come from.

From what I see, the "remove top border" + "syncscroll" is only used during game, not before, so there should be no relation between 1) and 2)