Re: [hatari-devel] Some findings

On Samstag, 1. September 2018 10:05:45 CEST Thomas Huth wrote:
> The serial port of the MFP is not connected in the Falcon

Oops, really? I didn't know that. Ok, just tried to use device #6, that seems
to work. You just have the szInfilename to /dev/null then.

I also tried --fast-forward again. Using mouse and/or keyboard indeed seems to
make the booting continue, but then the mouse does not respond to clicks in
the desktop , until i disable it again using Alt-X :(

>We've discussed that earlier this year

Yes, you are right ;) Could also be that someone tries to load drivers from
the hsmodem packet, that might hang, too.

!