[hatari-devel] Improve memory snapshot consistency when doing save/restore

Hello

similar to the recent changes to handle quit/reset/cpu setting in the same way as WinUAE does (ie at the end of the current instruction), I also modified saving/restoring snapshot to work the same.

This should greatly improved the (rare) cases where some games/demos had bad results (or even crash) after a restore (as reported for example by Vincent Riviere on Lethal Xcess).

I also fixed a few corner cases regarding some video variables and internal interrupt variables, so hopefully restoring a memory snapshot should now continue exactly from the same point the saving was done.