|Re: [hatari-devel] Fix DSP's rol/ror instructinos|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Fix DSP's rol/ror instructinos
- From: Mariusz Buras <mariusz.buras@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 13:31:15 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Ww9cOBJHdnzKTGO4GlHSesqIaFYQj2CLXAA5V9Iha3U=; b=DnF0YBXJJQ3tnL1i8sOOr1lHQ1fSAD8FfFd8rrBvvAb/8/h2mgEpOyZJO/d8VBZ169 /yqOBEymyOBDOtS0C2rBwAK/9c5hyRUuAwvstqNd1qxHjSqKcpCr29CbiJillqXnJtCL XctLcYsFQ0nLid9MVnNBdPxTM5drj0fUj4T1ky6Ar4eHR7hYaAJZVJfAD4sGREPaWbyU maegbq08EEY7LQ4mX7qRfNevxB1DKS+QlCqHIujwWUZ5T6AYuIrnD64t8uyZkwviARH+ GTd7cyHUay9jaX06D3zzTqQuCN9+uu5kPI5+2oVx+aNUZjirLYirCpD1mVfQbGTkWGFA xwpA==
Well the sound player I wrote works more like MP2 decoder: streams data in over SSI and plays back over SSI. 030 is not really involved and there are no synchronisation points in the code. Once DMA is started on 030 side it should tick along nicely.
The other thing is that I was never able to get MP2 playback work in any demo with hatari.. Could this be down to my laptop being to slow? (it's i7-3820QM).