|Re: [hatari-devel] Fix DSP's rol/ror instructinos|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Fix DSP's rol/ror instructinos
- From: Mariusz Buras <mariusz.buras@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 11:25:15 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ZHb0d/JJN7I7R+g/wRpnrX6HWeGAtGQc0fESJrpEF7s=; b=d1o+LTF0ISx10O33GTzanitOJJ+hhJ0wm3cW2EP2Mb78FXdBIHrdzoKo58Z+DVO15k 1DikaLnycFjc+VD9HC1KjAK0Hx8n0ixEqVvwP9PtepE4q7XT+G5lDTrCL8jNTRXG/EIR xtjOe6TceEwpGH09Jx3di8CGpfQj8L7zT0hwLFid3YOe+DH24oRN3+Gm6FbpoYdfxRgK q232bnVxl4KXJhLIZkXBJpB+Zx2hDl5vwQjREmXjfYvgqJx5QvQgDWxg8ZPnxtVrI74N jb0Dw2LvVF+UVprhGJbYn7wW3Avr+pCRIQ4nYCbt+nIUNoUFW/be9qB/kklcKoZlAO3Q Ikyw==
It certainly will fix one part of my upcoming demo :)
Sadly there's a number of other DSP defects in hatari:
* long interrupts are incorrectly masked. hatari don't seem to adjust IPL level correctly. My case was where I have SSI SEND and RECEIVE interrupts at the same time. On real machine a long interrupt would block SSI interrupts in SR preventing SEND interrputs if RECEIVE was fired. This is obviously only a problem when you forget
to adjust the SR while developing on hatari and then it doesn't work on Falcon :)
* It seems that jsset/jsclr can't be used to trigger long interrupt. This seems to work on Falcon. There's no mention of that in the 56001 manual though.
SSI seems to be totally out of sync for me. I can share a piece of code which plays sound perfectly fine on falcon while in hatari it sounds really bad.