Re: [hatari-devel] IPF error messages

On 07/18/2018 10:45 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 18/07/2018 à 21:36, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
After following forum post:
http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=33979

I did some changes to shorten and hopefully clarify
IPF error dialog texts.  See attached patch.

Do they look clearer to you, i.e. OK to commit?

patch looks ok to me, although I think the previous ones were already self explanatory :)

Main thing I added was stating that result of error is just skipping that data.

But maybe I should also state that it's about floppy data, in
case people don't know what IPF is.

For example:
-"This memory snapshot includes IPF data different from the ones handled in this version of Hatari" +"Memory snapshot IPF floppy data incompatible with this Hatari version -> skip"

?