|Re: [hatari-devel] Basic cpu testsuite|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Basic cpu testsuite
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 19:35:54 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1527442556; bh=YSFyY1V1qIp7VQnZdHm8UrSIPjxRYuCeN8nPz8shKQA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=Z4hjcsWIUXZxZwVoMHFFB0DzegjCNR5z196uFDYbvlxSJFncyVzQXWQakpN1M/p1d c4/vkBwclOt0EWL93JD71al+0F1IotUusz4zSGz25tlZN9tvXawITmL8XjSVAjyIFm VdBfsOpPIcAHta8x5W/SFRwZGST4BkwUb/CNXhW6W+tr24OQ9Q15ftri6jvUmkDtOK x9OK7CQFrJC+UPbdr+2r2/tvJM4CqSNW7NN4Ute9bndeZHOYUbHGrMy51cWltC7dnu qYUka2xhW3oFICzuVT6vFOlvdqke5hstY55tB6dxqnnyofb3oFTlNzCw34eqpdnzt3 0v35dXO58+MKg==
Am Sat, 26 May 2018 15:44:53 +0200
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > - Stuff like the "move sr,d0" vs. "move ccr,d0" ifdeffery of course
> > won't work if the binary should be used for both, 68000 and 68010+
> > CPU levels. We'd need to think of a way to solve that before such
> > a test could be included...
> The attached patch should solve that. It will install exception
> handlers that immediately terminate the program in tos-less mode,
> thus solving also the problem of bus-errors jumping to nowhere land.
> The exception handler for privilege violation will simulate move
> sr,<ea> by move ccr,<ea>, just like TOS would do.
Ok, thanks for the patch! But I think slowly the fake_tos array gets to
a size where dealing with the hand-crafted binary code is not really
I think we should put all that assembler code into a proper .S file
instead and handle it like cart_asm.s ... I'll try to do come up with
something like that in the next few days.