|Re: [hatari-devel] Basic cpu testsuite|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Basic cpu testsuite
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 08:53:30 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1524898412; bh=GTIqDl2UxRufFA1fWPojSDKiotUO8xK0r4Gol9FiyhU=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=NSO8d5ouPXQ2kJiXC4PU2fNUsU7bAB+3ZgBPQlbXpG5yD19qmknevk6n66xKmvGP9 8AkBVyUvXXMyp1rl4gRac1Lz8RIVQqvhzUvpvdqwxNN+JMpW4na1vgsZRV3kezVU7i 2et00/2TFOh0CZakHakAg+1n2ah0zQINHEQ5Ro0g1CvYcAmCvH/CJ6G0pADuPix8U8 fC4xU2N+sN1SFOU+K4gzKL3FFbTx/HYORi/3OoxmPgr6NKiQtWNwyztbnyOdmZSgUh 4M9lJ95gYt3BVTSSSr1/ukPNTDtWPk8bL+99CyJuzGMhiI8RnSboFyKhWt+9vqmgno 99oo+nHAd6Ubg==
Am Sat, 28 Apr 2018 07:56:17 +0200
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Samstag, 28. April 2018 07:01:22 CEST Thomas Huth wrote:
> > sorry, but looks like you forgot to include the tests in the
> > archive. I can only see the log files and some libcmini file in
> > there.
> That was by purpose, i only created the extra archive because the
> libcmini directory contains some binary files. The actual tests are
> in the patch only. But i can include them there too, if you want.
Sorry, but I did not see any patch attached to that mail. Also, you
wrote "The archive contains a patch, but also the libcmini directory",
so I assumed that everything would be part of the archive? Could you
please double check?