|[hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess memory snapshot fails
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 17:20:25 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=sender:to:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rklOQM7KZoFo/+eOCRiMI6y4jT70Rwnt0Rls5Ne069A=; b=V2GQhqy9esYdfNxzN/5iZoLCfDPPfx73cA6deZ/gKbTBWE0Xpkfa0Mec8ajBMT/TqL 7dIiaJIW3S1FJJY/YAxE3XIy964rJA0K+qE2ykux44tEwjWOPk2PIQJbMj8IJ2l/ea2A V3NKoDqPHfk9YgGATXax2oAcGs3pyBQw2+8tN5Sn3dI0EmtTC8/ntPAsOVp1VcOcQ4Ea lJih+fMex82rPhTSUWB1u6m9naC3BJJHEcCj3MiIKaNkai6P7U4u+fCVO6oadXKGhmXa jwb7FGMXIOzDh/hGGLSL1XrRggP8WKguAa3Yovmr/SPQ2jfWgpOypxopkZpbCqfQ6S02 6cBg==
I have noticed that memory snapshots (AltGr+k and AltGr+l) don't work with
Lethal Excess. It's unfortunate, because it would have been useful for
investigating other bugs.
When doing AltGr+l, Hatari freezes.
Maybe it also fails with other games, I haven't tested further.