|Re: [hatari-devel] The new "make test" automatic regression test suite|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] The new "make test" automatic regression test suite
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 11:45:58 -0400
- Authentication-results: mail1.protonmail.ch; dkim=none
- Feedback-id: lLIKE5s5wPbGAleCMIidZ9y4DJH8WwUbEWXleyLVKfLYBKSj12NDOlR8Bi3eYDk1jIinaDc2CAJDLk473wDNXw==:Ext:ProtonMail
Great work Thomas! When I get the time I will include regression testing in my automated builds.
Hi all, if you've followed the mercurial repository (or Eero's upset e-mails ;-)) during the past weeks, you've maybe already noticed it: There is now a way to run regression tests automatically in the Hatari source repository.