Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots are saved in Hatari installation directory

Hi!

I've tested this new macOS fix and it appears to work correctly, thanks! It was a bit messy before screenshots, landed everywhere because I sometime start Hatari with scripts, sometime not. More than often I just took the macOS window-screenshot instead :)

Screen dump saved to: /Users/ae/Desktop/grab0001.png

And sorry I wasn't quick enough to test the release candidate build before it was released, but it appears to work fine on my machines which are Mac Pro 5.1 with High Sierra and Macbook Pro 15" non-retina with Sierra.

I could try to wake up the old 32-bit 2006 Macbook if really needed too.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/