|[hatari-devel] Inconsistent Hatari configuration directory|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
Please find hereafter the description of a new bug:
Hatari Version: 2.1.0_3_osx
Host OS: macOS 10.13.3
Description : The directory which is used by Hatari for loading/saving config files is not consistent between the preference window option and the file menu option.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Load a 'test' config from the preference window
2) Load the same config from the file menu
3) Insert a disk in drive A (directory containing disk images should be different from the 'test' config directory)
4) Load the 'test' config from the file menu: the config directory changed and is now the one containing the image inserted in drive A
5) Load the 'test' config from the preference window: the config directory is the same as during step 1)
=> Disk insertion modified the config directory of the file menu option, but not that of the preference window option.