Re: [hatari-devel] Reversed actions on Reset the Emulator in Load Config option - macOS version

Le 12/02/2018 à 03:03, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Thorsten,

Thank you for the quick reply. That change did fix the problem. I have attached a diff file with the one line change to SDLMain.m in the src/gui-osx directory. For some reason, I have been unable to compile Hatari 2.1.0 correctly so it will use the v5 CAPSImage framework. Therefore, I will wait to see if Troed compiles a nightly macOS build that includes this change (if the change is accepted).

Hi

Thanks, I modified the source accordingly.

PS : your diff patch seems wrong, it's reversed. I think you did "diff new_file old_file", but you should do "diff old_file new_file". Also, use "diff -u" when posting patch, it gives more readable patch, with more context.

Nicolas

Bob C

Bob