Re: [hatari-devel] Bug in Hatari 2.0

​The Mega STE has a socket for a (memory mapped) 68881/2 on the motherboard. Being memory mapped it of course can be used from the regular 68000 :)

I believe it's addressed exactly like the SFP004 ​official Atari expansion board for the Mega ST.

(While not many applications did make use of it, some did, including programming language libraries)

FWIW, I've populated my Mega STE with one.

/Troed