Re: [hatari-devel] screen no more "refreshed" when Hatari is paused with SDL2 ?

Le 30/01/2018 à 23:18, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 01/27/2018 12:46 AM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 26/01/2018 à 21:22, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
I looked more into the code, and Hatari SDL eventloop didn't handle
expose events properly.  That should now be fixed:
https://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/e9fe2e3c46c8

Great, it works. But there's a small limitation : it works when hatari is paused (with 'pause' key), but not when hatari's menu is displayed (with F12).

Or any other dialog, like the Quit dialog shown when one happens to
press ^C in terminal where Hatari was started from.  None of those
dialogs were ever visible if Hatari SDL2 window was covered by
something.

All extremely annoying.

Maybe sthg similar is needed too in gui-sdl/sdlgui.c near line 1405 ?

Yes. I pushed a fix for that too.

I think this is one of the more user visible fixes in
new Hatari release...

(Good that you brought these up, they have annoyed me
a lot too, but I had somehow gotten used to them.)

Hi

just tested and it works now in F12 menus/sub menus too, screen is correctly refreshed after covering or changing from one virtual desktop to another for example.