Re: [hatari-devel] Show FPS in statusbar?

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 10:56 AM, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Then I'm afraid we don't talk about the same thing. What you want is to measure the performance of Hatari itself, ie how many time takes Hatari to render a frame (I saw your discusson on AF about R-PI)

Correct.

This is a different issue ; basically, if Hatari is too slow to render 50 FPS, some frames could be skipped.
To see this, you might want to enable frame skipping in Hatari, which will print in the status bar how many frames were skipped (due to too slow emulation).

I know. But I want to know how many frames are skipped. Not that some frames are skipped.

Eero might have more insight on this and how to interpret it (IIRC he worked on the frame skipping code)

Awesome!