Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon STE bus compatibility setup code?

Le 01/12/2017 à 23:53, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

That is:
1. If BUS_COMPATIBLE, set relevant register ranges to void handlers
2. Could overwrite those ranges (but doesn't, I checked)
3. If BUS_COMPATIBLE, set again PSG register range to void handlers

Why not do something like in the attached patch?

Hi

certainly some code was added at different time and it was not "factorized" as it could be.

If you want to remove one of those 2 parts, I'd rather you keep the first one in the "case" for MahcineType (because we already have some IoMem_Fix_xxxx calls for mega st/mega ste, so this looks like a good place to keep it for falcon).
Then remove the "else" part later that apply to Falcon's YM registers.