[hatari-devel] OS compatibility documentation for builds?

After some discussions on atari-forum, I think there are some
things that we could improve in documentation for the end users.

1. Add note with every build under http://antarctica.no/~hatari/:
This is automatic build from a commit in Hatari Mercurial repository.

The resulting binary is NOT tested, it's FOR testing.

2. Note in http://antarctica.no/~hatari/ root about on which
   OSes the builds have been tested to work (and not to work)
   and *when* that testing was done.  Some kind of note about
   who did the testing could also be useful.

3. Similar per-OS note in the Hatari download directory for
   next Hatari release.