|Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation sound setting experiment|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] TT emulation sound setting experiment
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 15:28:03 -0700 (MST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telus.net; s=neo; t=1511648883; bh=zb3DgSp7w7Q66qosWDv4qoO1ZOhyMEHLqaMZSw3j6Pw=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:Subject; b=Q6nTnDUIwTLz3psY+fYBNr5NKdwfLsVuMzhyeARpgZOC/CSPqe+EOsDAMLyvXfDvv 5hu2mf3fcjNYG5JHnkKSK12TM2cAAp42wFSssjo4X1PbcFD93oaCHBoHh5wyTxruk6 d4amfTXWso3tY2UUuzH3wRbKlIjZaD7hk87RAOEsGYyqLHZbtvXugkJGc++0VAq52B q+PfLkxlMcA+kLzlIeGr6lKC8TOyBlBzKxji1Vdx//6ma1P+PnnPLwMZlikqIxXTdW iTv50dSd1JvhVQ7pql5ytwZTnx+/Asln3awv1uyba7705aLeT2q+pO98A1nqhrUhY2 zTZaXESdnXa9Q==
- Thread-index: rWJDD7RQaWxh1CMmPOjoISEyZ7zYQQ==
- Thread-topic: TT emulation sound setting experiment
----- On Nov 25, 2017, at 1:30 PM, Troed Sångberg wrote:
> Did you try it yourself (the game Murder)? The below makes no difference when I
> test with my latest macOS dev builds. My i7 is not taxed by the emulation.. The
> sound does not strike me as what it would sound like if it was an overloaded
> CPU, but I can't be absolutely certain.
I didn't test the game because I've got a slow 32-bit intel core2 cpu.
Given your test result, you're probably right.
Maybe someone with a fast computer can test the TT and provide
>> -------- Original Message --------
>> Subject: [hatari-devel] TT emulation sound setting experiment
>> Local Time: November 25, 2017 9:56 PM
>> UTC Time: November 25, 2017 8:56 PM
>> From: dsavnkff
>> To: hatari-devel
>> (In comment to TT sound on Atari Forum)
>> --sound-buffer-size 10
>> --sound-sync true
>> I always mention the settings above because I wrote some of the code and
>> extensively tested the results for guaranteed best sound.
> > If the sound is still bad, you've got problems. Possibly an overloaded cpu.