Re: [hatari-devel] Keyboard shortcut to toggle Atari borders?

On 11/22/2017 06:40 PM, Matthias Arndt wrote:
Am Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:24:15 +0100
schrieb Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>:

On 21.11.2017 21:08, Eero Tamminen wrote:
If nobody's against this, I'll commit it in a day or two.

Patch looks fine to me now, I think it's OK to commit it.

I gave it a quick test from latest hg and it works fine with SDL2 and ST
resolutions here for me. Thanks for implementing my feature wish!

The property is toggled as done by the GUI and thus saved with the
configuration file?

Yes, it should be.  Same as with the keyboard configuration,
if you choose to change the default binding.