|Re: [hatari-devel] Keyboard shortcut to toggle Atari borders?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Keyboard shortcut to toggle Atari borders?
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 21:24:15 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1511295856; bh=fOQAEZZQzeSBJ4eAQIf8FohdndnNlFT94h8DzqegAts=; h=Subject:From:Date:From; b=OpcMCsbpq0HxXD7HIEzVdYj3CeN9ZDepzQ8QlTDjrJMZSkoP8SV3p6r+BHJmZi3Qp tFloDOTFnJHnTirDvq1b+vrYfEHMJyhAoXBXQ5sl9kXDy/Yx920+gN9fsPGWO7W1Lg 1Vj3h1nIsu9h/lh9lE91ib+kCm4xTCrBqQrl6oOO7rLZnbcecfO2FugGWZYaK7GPqu umS3D4hMGSrz9SSYjdmvKYEND0hg/4JCibyN3m2r0NCzIdPh2v82/Y4eJjPiQrp5RA ilOoVKx4tqZghwzHYhpck1TC2B7RPZQ4RjbOv6FRj6t6DhsnAAVRN7g+WjEnx7OJhZ rmx+q/lpV01Xw==
On 21.11.2017 21:08, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On 11/19/2017 11:59 PM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
>> On 11/19/2017 04:51 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
>>> Am Sun, 19 Nov 2017 13:23:44 +0200
>>> schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>>> Attached is patch implementing Borders shortcut, could you try it?
>>> I think you don't have to add anything new to the
>>> configs_ShortCut*Mod_Sdl1 arrays since they are only used for
>>> loading legacy config files, but not for saving new data.
>> I see, I hadn't noticed that earlier.
>>> And I think you also have to adapt gui-sdl/dlgKeyboard.c for
>>> the new shortcut accordingly.
>> Yes, it appears to crash without it.
>> Attached is a fixed patch.
> If nobody's against this, I'll commit it in a day or two.
Patch looks fine to me now, I think it's OK to commit it.