Re: [hatari-devel] symbols not always loaded when entering debugger ?

Hatari has so many options that higher level options are needed.
These higher level options should be default 'user friendly' RTFM_not
(see ffmpeg as an example). I don't know what a call-graph is, and
that part of the manual scares me.