Re: [hatari-devel] MIDI support for Windows & OSX (with PortMidi)

Le 05/11/2017 à 19:25, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

I pushed the changes in that patch to Hatari repository.

Hopefully some Windows user will eventually try it out too... :-)

Hi

while compiling, I get a harmless warning :

src/midi.c: In function 'Midi_BuildEvent':
src/midi.c:681:15: attention : variable 'runningStatus' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  static Uint8 runningStatus = 0;

The value in runningStatus is indeed never used (maybe it was intended for some debugging ?).
Can you remove it ?