Re: [hatari-devel] MIDI support for Windows & OSX (with PortMidi)

Le 05/11/2017 à 20:07, Christian Zietz a écrit :
Eero Tamminen schrieb:

I pushed the changes in that patch to Hatari repository.

Hopefully some Windows user will eventually try it out too... :-)

Does this mean that MIDI support now gets included into the builds at
<http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/win32/>? The last time I
had to build Hatari from source under Windows, it was quite a struggle
to get a working binary at all. Thus, I try to avoid that. But if it's
in a ready-built binary, I'll be glad to try it out.

CCing Christer

Hi

not immediately, as I don't think Christer had the mingw version of portmidi in his build env, but hopefully he can add support for it too.