Re: [hatari-devel] Faster MMU emulation + various cpu updates

I meant full emulation as in emulating FPU when CPU is 68040 or 060
without FPU (=LC or EC model which I forgot to include, sorry about
that). This is not exactly same as 68020/68030 without 6888x because
68040 FPU F-line has EA field and testing its correctness in all
situations is boring without some real world test cases (which may not
even exist..)

Ah - I'm not aware of any such 'full' software FPU emulation on Atari for LC chips. Or even that it existed on other platforms.

Feasible of course - but I haven't seen it on my travels.

Doug.