Re: [hatari-devel] Resetting the machine crashes Hatari

On 07/14/2017 09:16 AM, Christian Zietz wrote:
Eero Tamminen schrieb:

Resulting INF file TOS resolution: 0x03 -> 0x03.
GEMDOS: NEWDESK.INF -> host: /home/us/TT/C/NEWDESK.INF
Going to modify '/home/us/TT/C/NEWDESK.INF'.
Virtual 'NEWDESK.INF' TOS resolution override file created.

Resulting INF file TOS resolution: 0x03 -> 0x03.
GEMDOS didn't find filename /home/us/TT/C/THING/NEWDESK.INF
Using builtin 'NEWDESK.INF'.
Virtual 'NEWDESK.INF' TOS resolution override file created.

Do you still see this issue if you disable all ACSI &
IDE drives and just use GEMDOS HD emulation?

Shouldn't the question rather be: Why does Hatari look for NEWDESK.INF
in C:\THING at all?

Yes, absolutely!  I don't know how I missed that, thanks!

 It seems to me that the current GEMDOS directory is
preserved during a reset. Maybe you should either look for
"\NEWDESK.INF" in get_inf_file or reset the GEMDOS current path upon reset?

I'll try to look at that tomorrow.

(Need to write test-case.)